We’ve got the forklifts and aerial equipment to raise your productivity!
With nearly 900 late model aerial and forklift units available at our 5 strategically located facilities, Tri-Lift has one of the largest and most diverse selection of quality rental equipment in the region. In many cases we can deliver rentals with-in 24 hours. Our team of rental specialist can work with our customers to identify the right equipment for your project and make sure it is delivered when you need it.
Sometimes purchasing a forklift or aerial unit is not in the budget, Tri-Lift can help. We have equipment available to meet your business demand during your peak or seasonal times, when existing equipment is down or when physical inventories need to be performed, we are there for you. When it comes to aerial equipment, we have a vast array of equipment that can handle any task easily.
We Own & Operate 8 Delivery Trucks
Whether you are looking for short-term rentals or long-term rentals, we can provide you with the material handling and aerial equipment you need.
We pride ourselves on always delivering the right, reliable equipment to you on time at extremely competitive pricing.
Short Term Rentals
Renting a forklift or aerial for a day, week or month or yearly is as easy as a phone call or online request to our qualified forklift rental department. From one unit to an entire fleet.
We offer forklifts as small as 1,000 pounds and as large as 40,000 lbs or aerial booms and scissor lifts from 6 feet to a 120-foot lift. We offer many types:
- Brands: Cat, Mitsubishi, Jungheinrich, Linde, Genie, JLG, Kalmar and more.
- Sit-down three wheel and four-wheel electric units that can work inside and out (standup up counterbalance also available)
- Narrow aisle equipment (standup reaches, order selectors, turrets)
- Walkie, walkie rider, walkie stackers, tuggers and more
- Inside internal combustion forklifts
- Outside Pneumatic type forklifts
- Booms, Scissors, telehandlers, and work platforms readily available
- Fuel types available, Diesel, Propane and Electric
- A wide variety of forklift attachments to meet most applications
Long Term Rentals
As the business climate improves, you are likely to find yourself in need of material handling and aerial equipment. There are several options for acquiring usage on your fleet, and the decision you make today could dramatically impact your cash flow and bottom line. Long-term renting has been the choice for many companies, both large and small, for some time. We want to take a moment to point out just a few of the benefits that your company recognize by choosing a Long-Term Rental program from Tri-Lift.
- Customized terms up to 7 years
- Flexibility to upgrade equipment during the term
- No cash outlay
- Single paper rental contract (no third-party leasing involved) Flexible return policies
- No monthly parts and labor cost (ask for the details)
- Loaner equipment provided
- Tax-saving advantage
- Fleet reduction
- Competitive pricing
Call one of our specialists today to see how this program can change the way you manage your fleet. Call 800-479-5438, email